Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Memories #2

Mirah - Changing Light

Sometimes I hear music that is so soothing, so pristine that it feels like it was exclusively meant for me, like it is connecting directly with my creative soul. There's a calm, natural feeling that washes over me and I have this sense of peace. I become such a small thing, a precious new earth that reaches up out of the depths of what it means to be human. I connect with the soil that sprouted inside to blossom into a spark of light. That's me seeing for the first time, voiceless and nurtured into a soft space that is absolute with comfort. That's a song heard from the moment that sound escaped the womb and spread its wings for a new horizon. That's the touch that comes with the milk of the skin, the breath found in every pore. That's the aroma of sweetness, washing through me until I am buzzing with warmth, placid and at ease. That's something that I've searched for throughout time, a sense of happiness that comes from the heart and understands simple budding pleasures that were meant for human consumption, experience that floats above it all. A blessing, truly.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home